Monday, November 18, 2013

My Apologies to My Readers!

All these letters to answer! 
(Well, maybe not THIS many...)

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


Today I looked in despair at a pile of letters from my readers all over the USA. I always take the time to write back, and to send thank you cards expressing appreciation as well. However, due to circumstances beyond my control, I have not been able to until now. I just got my SUV back from repairs, after waiting for almost a week. I therefore was unable to purchase postage stamps or mail anything. 

Also, my life has been very stressful as I work with John to help his body heal by providing health food supplements for him. Being hit with an unexpected repair bill for $2,250.00 for recent transmission work and repairs was not on my personal agenda either!

I was able to pick up my mail today, and received a letter from a reader asking why I had not taken the time to write back to him recently. Well, all of the above is the reason. I have been stretched to the max, and simply was not able to do any correspondence until now.

And so, dear readers, tomorrow I will be sitting down with your kind letters and then writing my own letters and cards back in response...finally!

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience in all this! I so appreciate your letters of encouragement and support, and so does John as well. Thank you again! May God bless you all...I am keeping you all in my prayers daily.

(Hang in there, Jeff of Indiana...your new postcards are coming!)

-Pamela Rae and John


No comments:

Post a Comment