Friday, June 21, 2013

Was Journalist Hasting's Brake Line CUT DELIBERATELY?

FAREWELL, 
JOURNALIST 
MICHAEL HASTINGS
~January 28, 1980-June 18, 2013~
Michael Hastings and fiery crash accident

BUT WAS IT "AN ACCIDENT"...???
-By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

www.AmericanHolocaustComing.Blogspot.Com

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/06/michael-hastings-accidentwas-brake-line-cut-deliberately-2689200.html

I admit I am writing this article through sadness and tears. When I first became aware of this terrible accident and subsequent death of fellow journalist Michael Hastings, I was shocked and sickened. Numerous photographs and videos posted throughout the Internet reveal the intensity of the flames and destruction his vehicle suffered following his impact against a tree after allegedly traveling at high speed.

Michael Hastings was 33 when he died in this terrible crash that many eye-witnesses and locals described sounding like a bomb or major explosion. I have been compelled to research this journalist and his background as a result of initially hearing of his tragedy.

Michael was described frequently as a "fearless journalist" for his being a war correspondent, among other things. I am proud of his journalistic accomplishments. You cannot be an effective investigative journalist, and NOT be fearless. 

Such journalists often face threats against their lives for what they investigate and expose to the public. And Michael was threatened with death, by his own admission, at least once a year. But he refused to become intimidated and proceeded with his fearless journalism.

The following are links with articles all across the Internet about Hastings.
Michael Hastings


http://ktla.com/2013/06/19/driver-killed-in-fiery-car-crash-in-hollywood/#axzz2WrzpMYLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0XSV1ETzwE&feature=player_embedded#at=266


Hours before his death Hastings contacted WIKILEAKS....

Numerous articles have come forth from alternative news sources questioning whether his untimely death could have been the covert work of black ops designed to mimic "an accident" but in reality were hidden assassination techniques used. 

Below is an excerpt questioning the circumstances surrounding Hasting's untimely death:
********************************
Before his untimely death, Hastings was working on a story about Barrett, announcing mysteriously to his followers "Get ready for your mind to be blown." Hastings had been in touch with Barrett's lawyers, and intended to interview him in June for the story. Barrett has been in prison for 281 days pending trial, and faces over a hundred years imprisonment for what Hastings called "trumped up FBI charges regarding his legitimate reportorial inquiry into the political collective known sometimes as Anonymous."

The loss of Michael Hastings is a tremendous blow to adversarial journalism, but the circumstances surrounding his death leave many questions unanswered. Michael believed he was under FBI investigation at the time of his death, and that his calls with Barrett were being recorded. May he rest in peace.
********************************

The entire article can be found below:


Whenever a government ordered assassination takes place, great efforts are always made to make it appear as if it were "an accident." 

Planes that are secretly rigged by night to "accidentally" go down the next time they are flown. 

Staged "suicides" in which victims are forced to write "suicide notes" and then thrown over high rise balconies or "suicided" with a bullet through the head, gun conveniently placed in their dead hands to appear as if self-inflicted. The list goes on ad nauseum of how ruthless government/military assassins murder their victims.

Cars that are rigged to crash, including having their brakes lines secretly severed (as MINE was the night before I was to meet with a Canadian film crew to document detention camps in Idaho/Montana) and more.

In fact, the more I think about the circumstances of Hastings' fiery crash, the more I WONDER if HIS brake line was also severed, even as MINE was (and confirmed by the garage mechanics who worked on my car after the almost FATAL accident I had due to failed brakes because of a deliberately severed brake line.) 

I suffered the almost  fatal accident as I traveled at 60 miles an hour to meet a Canadian film crew coming down from Kelowna, British Columbia, to meet me in Sand Point, Idaho for an interview and to film a suspected detention camp as well. Only a few weeks prior to this, I had brake work performed on my vehicle and new brake shoes installed. They worked perfectly.

However, while traveling 60 mph on Highway 2 west, I encountered an unexpected roadblock. To my left was a field fire, and straight ahead was a police vehicle and fire truck roadblock. No problem, I thought to myself. I'll just slow down and come to a stop. BUT I COULD NOT STOP!

As the police vehicle and fire truck grew closer and closer, I attempted to stop, slamming both feet on the brake pedal. BUT NOTHING HAPPENED! In nanoseconds I thought "OMG! My brake line has been severed...there must be NO FLUID!" And the quickest prayer I have ever prayed raced through my mind as I pleaded with Jesus to take over the steering wheel and guide my vehicle to safety.

For IF I proceeded straight ahead to force my car to a stop by crashing into the police and fire vehicle, I would be injured or killed, and so would the state trooper and firemen nearby. BUT if I veered off the road, there were no real shoulders to pull off on. I knew I could crash into a tree or large boulder and die anyhow.  

However, I also  realized as a Christian, that endangering the lives of the trooper and the firemen could not be an option. If someone had to die in this, let it be me instead.

I had seconds to spare before I would hit the trooper and fire truck. At that moment, something greater than me took over my steering wheel!  I immediately swerved hard to the right, narrowly avoiding the vehicles blocking the road. Nothing seemed to slow down my vehicle as I raced by trees and brush and rocks. All of a sudden, a huge dirt mound appeared dead ahead, and I realized I WOULD BE AIRBORNE!

Whoomffff! I hit the dirt mound and my car sailed through the air! It came to a bone jarring halt at last, in a deep gully on the other side of the dirt mound. Dirt and dust flew everywhere. And then, silence. 

I gave myself a quick mental evaluation. Am I still alive? Is every bone in my body broken, or what??? And slowly it became clear that my prayers had been answered, and NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH MY BODY!

Stunned at first by this incident, the firemen then came rushing down the hill. "Ma'am...you must be critically injured...YOU WERE AIRBORNE! Let us take your vital signs...."

But by then, realizing I was alright (thank you, JESUS!) I became angry. "Hand me your cell phone! They may have shot my horse out from under me, but I am still in the saddle. I must call my film crew..." They looked puzzled but one of them handed me their cell phone. I rescheduled with the film crew for the next day, and they came to pick me up and we proceeded with the interview and filming as planned.

However, my car was towed to Loren's Garage in Kalispell, Montana, the day of the accident. A wonderful reader offered to pay for the vehicle to be repaired. When the car was repaired and ready to be picked up, I pointedly asked the mechanic if witnessed any foul play with my vehicle, specifically the brake line.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied immediately. "Among other things, YOUR BRAKE LINE HAD BEEN SEVERED." In other words, DELIBERATELY CUT. And I I knew it had been.

Hmmm. Could what I experienced that day possibly shed some light on what REALLY happened to Michael Hastings early that morning, when he experienced that fatal car crash??? 

Michael was coming down the road at high speed, just like my vehicle was that fateful day several years ago. My vehicle was  going at high speed ONLY because I COULD NOT STOP due to the brake line being deliberately severed, apparently the night before. 

Could this also be WHY Michael's car was going at high speed, and he could not slow down???

In order to stop my vehicle and to avoid hitting and killing innocent victims that day, I had considered deliberately aiming my vehicle at a nearby tree, realizing I could easily be killed or injured as a result, but knowing that it would prevent my vehicle from hitting others instead.
Michael's car crashed into a tree immediately before his death

Could THIS have been Michael's final thought BEFORE his car struck that tree early that morning...just as it was one of MY final thoughts before my car finally came to a stop???

Read the following accounts of eye-witnesses:

"I was just coming northbound on Highland and I seen a car going really fast, and all of a sudden I seen it jackknife," said Luis Cortez, who witnessed the wreck. "I just seen parts fly everywhere and I slammed on my brakes and tried to call 9/11," Cortez added.

According to one article, the solo-vehicle crash happened near the intersection of Highland and Melrose Avenues, around 4:15 AM, according to the LAPD. Hastings' Mercedes-Benz slammed into a tree and caught fire.

I want my readers to understand, that IF the grace of Almighty God had not been with me that day, my choice in those frantic seconds I had to decide what to do, would have been to deliberately strike a tree to bring my vehicle to a halt, to protect endangered lives standing nearby...regardless of what might happen to me. BUT GOD HAD A BETTER PLAN!

It is clear from the many articles I have been reading about Hastings, that he had many enemies due to his investigative journalism. Those enemies included government and military enemies. And he fully admitted that he was threatened with death periodically for his fearless journalism.

The more I read about and study the circumstances surrounding his strange accident, the more I wonder: 

DID HIS ENEMIES DELIBERATELY SEVER   HIS BRAKE LINE, CAUSING HIS CAR TO TRAVEL AT HIGH SPEED, due to inability to slow down after accelerating? 

DID MICHAEL DELIBERATELY HIT THAT TREE TO BRING HIS CAR TO A STOP, IN ORDER TO AVOID INJURING OTHERS OR THEIR VEHICLES THAT MORNING???

THESE ARE VALID QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED, AND THERE IS A PRECEDENT: 
MINE.
****************************
Dear readers, please pray for Michael's wife, Elise Jordan, and the other surviving members of Michael  Hastings' family in their hour of tragedy and great loss. God's love and comfort is such a wonderful consolation during times such as these, that we all may go through at times.

I can only hope that Michael knew Jesus Christ as his Savior, and that his sins were forgiven before this terrible accident. We live in a dangerous world today, and that danger was compounded by Michael's field of work as well. 

I face the same dangers to this day in my journalism, and am thankful that I know Jesus as my Lord and Savior. He has saved my life more than once from those determined to destroy me. 

I have personally been threatened by the FBI and others for my journalism. Even my previous webmaster was also threatened.

With everything that is rapidly happening all around us in America today concerning the emerging police state, NOTHING would surprise me at this time. NOTHING.

We are witnessing a time when people daring to investigate and tell America the TRUTH, are mysteriously dying everywhere. Andrew Breitbart is just one of many examples. And  military generals who refuse to go along with Obama's agenda for America, are dying at the estimated rate of two a week now. I previously reported on one brave USAF general who was "suicided," in fact. Renown major gun manufacturers are also mysteriously dying under strange or suspicious circumstances. 

And the suspected Obama kill list goes on and on...............

Please continue to pray for my safety, so that I may continue faithfully in what God has led me to do: sounding the warning to my fellow Americans and fellow Christians in this urgent hour. My flesh does not like any of this: the dangers, the austere lifestyle required to perform this work, and the many enemies I have made in the process.

But this is THE CROSS. And embracing the cross to follow Jesus is never easy. When Jesus calls you to a specific task, He  instructs you to deny self, take up the cross and FOLLOW HIM to the destiny He calls you to. But the end results for His purposes and glory are incredible and worth it all in the end!

Nothing of any real consequence in this world, can ever be accomplished, UNLESS a person is willing to sacrifice, suffer and even die to accomplish that goal. Fear and personal interest and safety must often be cast aside, to proceed. 
Don't believe me?

Look at the clear example of Jesus Christ....


Therefore, by His grace we as His true disciples all must refuse to turn back, even when the path He calls each one of us to becomes difficult and filled with danger and opposition. 

You may be called to be a missionary...a pastor...a youth worker...a mother who homeschools...called to save America's unborn from abortion...and many other fields of calling for Jesus and His kingdom. REFUSE TO TURN BACK WHEN IT BECOMES DIFFICULT!

For me, obedience to Jesus Christ is worth it all. And so is the future of my nation. And so are YOU.

READ what the Apostle Paul had to say about such things:

"Brothers, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do: forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth to those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. " Philippians 3:14

"But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.Yes doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ..." Philippians 3:8 

Throughout the past, many of the pawn shops across America have been filled with my treasured possessions, pawned to obtain funds for gas and food, so I could continue on in this ministry of journalism and nationwide intercessory prayer and testimony for Jesus Christ. 

Being a musician, I used to have quality piano keyboards like ROLAND and KORG, amplifiers and stands for my ministry. I had other laptop computers as well. But one by one, each prized possession was finally sacrificed in order to continue in this ministry. 

It was never easy. But that is how much the calling of Jesus means to me. As I look at my nation and my endangered fellow Americans and Christians, my heart breaks continually, and I realize that there is no price too high to pay to warn my people about what is to come.

Continue to pray for our nation. Pray for God to pour out abundant measures of His Holy Spirit and grace, to convict many and bring them to salvation and repentance. 

Pray for the churches in America to wake out of their slumber and to finally understand the seriousness of the hour we now live in, and to prepare for the future persecution that we all must face.


God bless you all.


-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
***********************************************
Your support is needed for this important work to continue effectively. All my resources have recently been exhausted in my previous outreach to encourage Pastor Mark Vargas and his family of Bozeman, plus traveling for my recent television interview in another city warning about martial law dangers and coming events to our nation. 

Traveling several hundred miles back and forth for such outreach and journalism quickly depletes my funds due to the high cost of gasoline, now almost $4.00 per gallon here. 

Please contribute to help this important continue to inform Americans and the endangered Body of Christ across America. An AMERICAN HOLOCAUST is coming, and is almost HERE. I am giving my all to do my part in countering the darkness threatening us all. Thank you for doing your part to make the difference in this hour.



1 comment:

  1. Acts 4:19 KJV
    [19] But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

    Acts 5:29 KJV
    [29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

    God Bless! From, Brother John
    : ] 1Ti 6:18

    ReplyDelete