Sunday, March 24, 2013

Finally..Your Books Mailed Out!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


This weekend I was finally able to mail out the excellent books "GOD'S PROMISES" to my readers who requested them recently. I was previously delayed by my work with my patient that finally ended last week unexpectedly. This enabled me to sit down and write thank you notes to enclose in each book I mailed out this past Saturday. 

Much thanks and gratitude to one reader who kindly sent me these inspiring books to distribute, to help enable my ministry.

My prayer is that each one of you who receives this wonderful and inspiring book "GOD'S PROMISES," will be encouraged and reminded of God's enduring promises that you will need to help you through the tumultuous times you will face in North America. 

Christians throughout the world are also facing crises as banks and economies collapse in various nations. And of course, these collapses are being deliberately provoked to create WORLDWIDE CHAOS by the creators and planners of the NEW WORLD ORDER agenda.
Thankfully, we as Christians have our feet planted on the SOLID ROCK of Jesus Christ and His eternal Word that changes not. It really doesn't matter whether nations or world leaders rise or fall. Our eternal home remains in Heaven, where Christ Jesus is seated at the right hand of Almighty God. Nothing can change His eternal word and His promises!

Someday the wicked people behind this world's wars, persecutions and a satanic world government will be utterly judged by a just and holy God, and cast away into eternal torments to be forgotten forever. All that will ever remain are God's Kingdom composed of His true elect, redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, to inherit all things. "Blessed are the meek [submitted to God] for they shall inherit the earth."

How foolish the deceived of the NWO truly are! They that labor to establish satan's sinful kingdom on the earth, labor only in vain. And with every act of persecution and murder of God's elect under their NWO, they will only increase their eternal torment in perdition. Oh, the utter damnation and judgment that such wicked people face from a holy and angry God!

Their hidden councils and tribunals that they hold to plot the establishing of their NWO and the termination of the Christians are never hidden from the eyes of Almighty God! And judgment is coming....God's eternal unfailing word guarantees it! And their damnation does not slumber, though a merciful God waits patiently for them to repent and turn to His Son for salvation. And where no repentance is found, judgment must come.

I have a few more books to mail out this week, but the majority are already out in the mail and hopefully should arrive within one week.

Please continue to pray for me. Not only did I recently lose my recently acquired home, but my job as well last week. My patient that I had been providing part-time care for, has been moved to other workers in the agency. I now have no patients and no work hours. Because of the sparse population here in Montana, work is very difficult to obtain. Most Montanans must work 2-3 jobs just to make it financially here.

My vehicle has been hastily transformed into my home for now.

But we as Christians also must realize that, if Jesus is indeed LORD over our lives, that God can and does permit various challenging things to happen in our lives for a REASON.

I am therefore deeply seeking God for guidance and for His will and plans for my life at this time. Although such unanticipated events can occur in all of our lives that can be emotionally challenging, we have Jesus Christ as our firm foundation, Who remains with us throughout every trial and difficulty.

I am leaning on Him at this difficult time. Simply pray with me that God's will and plans will become abundantly clear at this time, and also His provision to meet my needs. Pray for His good doors to open  to provide steady income and work at this time. God has a perfect plan for me, and for all of His Children.

Whenever crises come into our lives as Christians (and they will) we must always choose to respond in FAITH and confidence in God through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Through many crises throughout the years, I have learned to reach up out of the pit that satan has dug for my destruction, and to take the hand of Jesus Christ, Who always leads me to safety and God's provision at last.

We must all learn to put our trust fully in Him, for the grace to emerge victorious from every trial we may face.


Furthermore, I have found that it is always good when God periodically permits us to go through hardships and deprivations that are designed to cause us to draw even closer to Him. I praise Him for my circumstances at this time. They are only temporary. And in the end, I will only emerge more blessed as I draw closer to Him, because of His mercies that brought me through.

May God bless YOU and bring you through your particular trials and hardships you may be facing at this time. He cannot fail you: "failure" is not a part of God's vocabulary! "With God, ALL things are possible!"


"As for God, His ways are perfect. 
He is a shield to them who trust in Him."
~Psalm 18:30~

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
*******************************
If God leads you to support my journalism outreach at this time, it will be truly appreciated.
No one can exist in a vacuum. I cannot continue to give out to millions of readers, freely, without receiving support periodically as well. 

Especially at this difficult time.

Thank you for caring!



No comments:

Post a Comment