Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Martial Law WARNINGS for MONTANA PATRIOTS

NORTHCOM TROOPS NOW CAMPED OUT IN KALISPELL, COLUMBIA FALLS FOR ROUND-UPS AND ARRESTS-

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

The following information has been circulating widely across the internet for the past week now, originating at www.beforeitsnews.com. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/09/looks-like-martial-law-is-next-troops-in-kalispell-montana-columbia-falls-under-north-com-command-2461518.html

I am now going to sound like a broken record:"I TOLD you this was coming! I TOLD you this was coming!" 
I began my research in Columbia Falls, MT, after eye-witnesses told me about personally sighting PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES on a sidetrack in Columbia Falls, MT, in 1995. They also witnessed MODERN GUILLOTINES in those boxcars as well.

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2011/06/montana-prisoner-boxcars-and-shackles.html

Information sources in the Glacier region of Montana have allegedly sent out reports that the NORTHCOM troops from Fort Peterson, CO, have quietly come into the Kalispell and Columbia Falls area. Troops are reportedly staying in the RED LION HOTEL and others throughout Kalispell.
Red Lion Hotel, Kalispell

NORTHCOM troops are also camped out at the old aluminum plant in Columbia Falls. 


WHY MILITARY THE ALUMINUM PLANT? I was told by a former military liaison officer, Lee Harrington, that the aluminum plant, closed and then later mysterious re-opened but inactive, would be used under martial law as a human crematorium for the dead bodies anticipated to pile up in that region under martial law.
Aluminum plant Columbia Falls

Locals I interviewed who worked at Glacier National Park told me in the summer of 2011 that, while rafting down the nearby river (above) they sighted strange WHITE BOXCARS on the RR tracks inside the aluminum plant. We determined that they are either refrigerator morgue cars to handle dead bodies to be cremated there, or white UN prisoner boxcars. Either kind spells death for NWO resistance.

Locals from the region have reported that Federal agents have accompanied them, as well as special groups such as HAZMAT.


Military sources interviewed admitted they were there to take over the entire state of Montana, working with the governor and law enforcement. Military further admitted they were there to sweep the area for "potential terrorists" and to round them up.



This may include people performing alleged "terrorist acts" such as people preparing for martial law, stockpiling guns and ammo, and food hoarding, attending militia meetings, etc. 

People, read between the lines. 

They are sweeping the area for these so-called terrorist groups and people.

This is called ROUND-UP...as in rounding up FEMA RED/BLUE listed people suspected of being genuine Patriotic Americans who hate the NWO agenda for America and are ON THE LIST to be rounded up and taken to the camps by the military! 

You can eventually expect  round-up and seizure of guns and emergency food storage,etc. And violent military action against those who will not cooperate. 

Remember,the FEMA camps and prisoner boxcars were made for all NWO resisters. And they are abundant in the state of MONTANA.


My many readers know that I have reported on this for years...and have warned readers that immediately before major martial law takeover, people on the lists would be rounded up first. 

Are YOU "on their list?"
*********************************  
Sadly, I feel I need to state this personally to certain "Christians" in that region: 
PLEASE... 
don't come running to me complaining when these things happen! 

I put my very life at risk on your behalf for many years, as I endured much personal danger, cold winter nights sleeping in my unheated vehicle repeatedly, as I researched throughout your region to bring you this kind of important information. 

I came to your churches out of love and concern, sharing what my research had uncovered. But sadly, you told me: "I don't want to hear it!" And, "...we don't have to worry, because we will all be raptured OUT!

(Oh, really???Give me chapter and verse that specifies you will be raptured out when your flesh wants to be!)

One pastor in Columbia Falls accused me of being a false prophet. Another pastor laughed in my face and made fun of this reporting. Yet another pastor said, "you can come to my church but don't talk about your reporting!" I could name names of these pastors on this website, but I am much too Christian to do it.

One woman, head of an intercessory prayer group for Montana that I met with, later in addressing a youth rally in Bozeman remarked on what I had shared about detention camps in Montana and made it sound foolish, getting the youth to laugh and make fun of this.
As they laughed, I broke down and cried in the back of that church. Oh, "fools and blind" church in America!

Well, pastors and Christians in foolish denial in Columbia Falls/Kalispell, MT, NOW you WILL hear it..this time not from me, but from the military troops who are there to eventually arrest you, seize your weapons, march you off to FEMA prisoner boxcars to be brutally taken to the camps and terminated. 

You will finally know that God raised up and sent a sincere "watchman on the wall" to warn you, but you made fun and rejected this message of truth.

And now you will finally experience the bitter reality of that truth...and it will be too late to do anything about it but weep with bitter regret. They are coming for YOU under martial law...and the guillotines to tempt you to deny Christ and join them OR ELSE...are THERE.

The underground detention camps and prisoner boxcars are THERE. 

And now the military troops to enforce all this are also there. I told you...and some of you mocked me and called me "a false prophet." 

We shall now see how "false" my words of warning really are...and many shall realize instead what false shepherds many of their churches have, who failed to sound the word of warning to God's people WHILE THERE WAS STILL TIME.

I told you this was coming. May God forgive and have mercy on you as your hour approaches...

-Pamela Rae Schuffert
************************
 

2 comments:

  1. Churches are dens of iniquities; God's people are not in those places. But like Paul had to preach first to the Jews in the synagogues and be rejected, so too was it necessary to preach to the so-called 'Christians' and suffer their rejection and reproach. Be thou faithful unto death sister and you will indeed be rewarded the crown of life that fadeth not away. People in those churches will not only not fight the NWO, they will be the ones that will man the guillotines when the time comes!

    Isaiah 30:9-11
    King James Version (KJV)
    9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord:

    10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

    11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, you went beyond the call of duty. Probably most of us THAT BELIEVE feel that way about it. Be encouraged brave heart. Jesus walked all alone---and so may you and I. http://myonlybook.webs.com/jesuswalkedalone.htm

    ReplyDelete