Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 RIVERS FEMA DETENTION CAMP in HARDIN, MT, EXPOSED! Photos Included.

The following is a guest article I am republishing on my blog. THIS is the kind of facility that Americans should be openly picketing and protesting and creating public awareness about.-Pamela Rae Schuffert
***************************************

I Visited A FEMA Facility Today


September 4, 2011

Filed under: NWO

Posted by: Mr. Conspiracy

Today my sister and I went to Wyoming to deal with some personal matters, and heading south brings us straight through “Hardin, MT”. On the way home at about 6:30 pm I asked my sister if she wouldn’t mind stopping in Hardin because I wanted to see if I could find this FEMA facility that was talked about by Alex Jones of INFOWARS.

We drove up and down streets for about 10 minutes, and then I stopped to ask an older couple where the Police department was. I was given directions and found it in no time, but it wasn’t what I was looking for. I drove around the police station looking at the Patrol vehicles looking for any strange marks on them or any “RUSSIAN” logos but there was nothing. The only strange thing was the color of the Patrol cars, ( Tan/Brown color) which I personally have never seen any cars painted this way…. don’t know?

Anyway, I told my sister "oh well, lets head back to Billings." Just as we were ready to head onto the Interstate 90, my sister said, ” look at that building!” And off in the distance on several OPEN acres was an enormous FEMA detention camp facility. “That is it!” I said, and I headed down a one way street. (Might I add, the ONLY street that could access this FEMA facility.) We drove up slowly. And let me tell you, this isn’t any ordinary “Detention Facility”

15-20 FT HIGH FENCING WITH SPIRAL BARBEDWIRE “OUTER FENCING, AND SECOND ROW OF INNER FENCING 15-20 FT HIGH!!! ONE WALK-IN ENTRANCE BUT MASSIVE GATES WITH SPIRAL BARBWIRE, AND A DRIVE-IN ENTRANCE THAT SLOPES DOWN INTO WHAT LOOKS LIKE A BASEMENT, ALSO BARBEDWIRE FENCING “DOUBLE”.

EVERY 30 FT THERE WERE POLES WITH ABOUT 6 DOME-LIKE CAMERAS HANGING FROM IT (360 DEGREE VIEW.) ONE SUBURBAN WAS PARKED IN THE BACK. AND OTHER THAN THAT, IT LOOKED AS THOUGH THIS “DETENTION FACILITY” HAD NEVER ACCOMMODATED EVEN ONE INMATE.

COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BARREN, NOT ONE THING LOOKED AS THOUGH IT HAD BEEN USED.

Hardin has a population of about 3,514 people and many are Native Americans. Billings, Mt is about 44 miles from Hardin and has a population of about 125,000 people. The Men's and Womens' prisons in Billings have NOTHING even close in comparison to this FEMA facility...-END
*********************************************

A NORMAL prison facility, or a future FEMA DETENTION CAMP for prisoners taken under martial law??? In another report I read about this facility, there were FOREIGN TROOPS also seen there.Time will tell!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment