Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Please PRAY for ALL MY PATIENTS

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

You have often heard the saying, "GOD ANSWERS PRAYER." What an understatement! Disturbed about having been given so few hours previously to take care of clients in this region, I prayed intensely for God to give me more patients to take care of. AND HE DID! I just finished 60 hours last week...whew.

My patients are very dear to my heart. I often tell others, never get involved in health or child care, unless you are able to LOVE the people you are involved with. A "money motive" is simply not good enough. These are people...real individuals with personal needs...that you are taking care of. Love and compassion are critical to being successful in this type of work field.

I pray daily for all my patients. But there is power in united prayer with others. Would you please join me briefly in praying for them as well? Many are in pain and suffering from various illnesses and problems. Please pray for:

-Twila
-Wiley
-Rosalia
-John
-Irene
-Janet

Being omniscient, God knows who each one is and knows their particular problems they face. Pray for strength for me in this work: I often have to commute 80-100 miles a day for my patients. Pray for each one to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and eternal salvation as well...the most important thing. Thank you so much for caring!

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment